Lock Upp: Mandana Karimi claims that her ex-husband Gaurav Gupta slept with different ladies; says, 'In these 4 years of separation, he slept with whoever I knew'

Analysts warn escalation may embolden armed groups and destabilise regions. What happens next?
🎧
Listen to this article | 12 mins ⓘ
Lock Upp: Mandana Karimi claims that her ex-husband Gaurav Gupta slept with different ladies; says, 'In these 4 years of separation, he slept with whoever I knew'
Wild card entrant Mandana Karimi made fairly some revelations contained in the Lock Upp Jail. Throughout a dialog, Azma Fallah requested Mandana if she has a boyfriend. Mandana blushed and when Azma began teasing her, she mentioned, "No Feedback." Azma mentioned that she is 23 proper now and by the age of 26-27, she's going to get married.
Mandana added that even she received married on the age of 27. She mentioned, "We had been relationship one another for 2 and a half years after which received engaged. We had been engaged for 7-8 months after which received married, which was courtroom marriage. We lived collectively for eight months, after which it was simply not good. We had been then separated for 4 years. We received divorced lately in 2021. He pretended as if I did not even exist."

Including additional, Mandana informed Azma, "In these 4 years of separation, he slept with whoever I knew." Out of curiousity, Azma requested if he even slept together with her buddies. To which, Mandana mentioned, "I haven't got buddies." She additional requested Mandana the rationale behind why he did not need to give divorce to her. Mandana mentioned that it is a lengthy story, which is part of my secret as a result of nobody is aware of in public. He simply didn't need to give me divorce."

1/9Lock Upp: Mandana Karimi's controversial life; from posting daring towel photographs to divorcing husband inside 6 months and extra

Left ArrowProper Arrow
  • Mandana Karimi, who's presently seen in Kangana Ranaut's Lock Upp, stirred up fairly an argument after she lately accused co-contestant Ali Service provider of mast*****ing within the lavatory. This isn't the primary time although that Mandana managed to make headlines. Earlier too, she has been within the information for her troubled private and professional life. Have a look.

    Lock Upp: Mandana Karimi's controversial life; from posting bold towel photos to divorcing husband within 6 months and more

    Mandana Karimi, who's presently seen in Kangana Ranaut's Lock Upp, stirred up fairly an argument after she lately accused co-contestant Ali Service provider of mast*****ing within the lavatory. This isn't the primary time although that Mandana managed to make headlines. Earlier too, she has been within the information for her troubled private and professional life. Have a look.

    Learn moreRead much less
  • Mandana had shared her 'Then and Now' photograph on social media - one the place she is sporting a hijab and the opposite from her performing days. Within the submit, she talked about chasing her goals and leaving her nation Iran for it. She wrote, "It is honest to say I’ve come a good distance since who I used to be 15 years in the past. I left Iran after college in the hunt for my goals.I traveled round Asia and at last made it to India the place I name residence. And by the grace of God and laborious work, I managed to start out working within the motion pictures. I need to use this chance to inform everybody that with laborious work and willpower you can also attain your targets and obtain your dream. Don’t cease believing in your self and struggle for what you need. Lots of people will say that you would be able to't do it and that you simply don’t have what it takes however consider in your self and every part else will observe. #staypositive #keepdreaming" (Photograph: Instagram)

    Pursuing a career in showbiz after leaving Iran

    Mandana had shared her 'Then and Now' photograph on social media - one the place she is sporting a hijab and the opposite from her performing days. Within the submit, she talked about chasing her goals and leaving her nation Iran for it. She wrote, "It is honest to say I’ve come a good distance since who I used to be 15 years in the past. I left Iran after college in the hunt for my goals.I traveled round Asia and at last made it to India the place I name residence. And by the grace of God and laborious work, I managed to start out working within the motion pictures. I need to use this chance to inform everybody that with laborious work and willpower you can also attain your targets and obtain your dream. Don’t cease believing in your self and struggle for what you need. Lots of people will say that you would be able to't do it and that you simply don’t have what it takes however consider in your self and every part else will observe. #staypositive #keepdreaming" (Photograph: Instagram)

    Learn moreRead much less
  • Mandana received engaged to her boyfriend Gaurav Gupta, a Mumbai-based businessman in July 2016. Apparently, they had been launched to one another by a standard buddy. The 2 tied the knot in March, 2017. Their lavish marriage ceremony was attended by many. For the marriage. Mandana transformed from Islam to Hinduism. And altered her identify from Manizhe Karimi to Mandana. ( reportedly her mother-in-law's alternative).

    Converting from Islam to Hinduism

    Mandana received engaged to her boyfriend Gaurav Gupta, a Mumbai-based businessman in July 2016. Apparently, they had been launched to one another by a standard buddy. The 2 tied the knot in March, 2017. Their lavish marriage ceremony was attended by many. For the marriage. Mandana transformed from Islam to Hinduism. And altered her identify from Manizhe Karimi to Mandana. ( reportedly her mother-in-law's alternative).

    Learn moreRead much less
  • Nonetheless, issues modified rapidly throughout the identical 12 months and in July 2017, Mandana filed a home violence case towards Gaurav and his household. Later, she withdrew the grievance and claimed she needed to avoid wasting her marriage and didn't need any financial compensation from the household. In her latest struggle with Payal Rohatgi, the case was introduced up once more and Mandana was mocked for it.

    Getting divorced 6 months after marriage

    Nonetheless, issues modified rapidly throughout the identical 12 months and in July 2017, Mandana filed a home violence case towards Gaurav and his household. Later, she withdrew the grievance and claimed she needed to avoid wasting her marriage and didn't need any financial compensation from the household. In her latest struggle with Payal Rohatgi, the case was introduced up once more and Mandana was mocked for it.

    Learn moreRead much less
  • Reportedly, Mandana was requested by Gaurav's household to stop showbiz. She claimed that she was additionally not allowed to satisfy her buddies. The Iranian model-actress even claimed that she was insulted on many events. It wasn't simply her husband, however she additionally made harassment expenses towards her mother-in-law.

    Accusing husband of domestic violence

    Reportedly, Mandana was requested by Gaurav's household to stop showbiz. She claimed that she was additionally not allowed to satisfy her buddies. The Iranian model-actress even claimed that she was insulted on many events. It wasn't simply her husband, however she additionally made harassment expenses towards her mother-in-law.

    Learn moreRead much less
  • In 2020, Mandana posted her topless photograph on her Instagram account. She was seen posing sideways in it. In her submit, she wrote, "I'm bare, bare, bare, I'm bare as silence between phrases of affection, and all my wounds come from love, from loving...Will I as soon as once more comb my hair with wind? Will I ever once more plant pansies within the backyard and set geraniums within the sky outdoors the window? Will I ever once more dance on wine glasses will the doorbell name me once more towards a voice's expectation? I mentioned to Mom, It is throughout now. I mentioned issues at all times occur earlier than one thinks, we've to ship condolences to the obituary web page."

    Posting topless photos on social media

    In 2020, Mandana posted her topless photograph on her Instagram account. She was seen posing sideways in it. In her submit, she wrote, "I'm bare, bare, bare, I'm bare as silence between phrases of affection, and all my wounds come from love, from loving...Will I as soon as once more comb my hair with wind? Will I ever once more plant pansies within the backyard and set geraniums within the sky outdoors the window? Will I ever once more dance on wine glasses will the doorbell name me once more towards a voice's expectation? I mentioned to Mom, It is throughout now. I mentioned issues at all times occur earlier than one thinks, we've to ship condolences to the obituary web page."

    Learn moreRead much less
  • Through the lockdown in 2020, Mandana grabbed headlines for her towel sequence. Speaking solely to ETimes TV, she mentioned, "The 'towel sequence' is sort of attention-grabbing. The thought got here to me once I acquired numerous messages from youngsters (ladies and boys) saying that they salute my braveness, confidence, and boldness by posting the photographs and speaking about issues which can be taking place. The mirror-selfie sequence and the towel-series began from there. I realised that there are lots of people that look as much as me." Nonetheless, it is not come with out hate. And addressing the lewd feedback she acquired, Mandana mentioned, "In the event you see the feedback, there are lots of people who're preventing for me. However there are others who're judging me as a result of I am Iranian, I am Muslim. They choose me due to my career, and you may't actually do something about it. I've understood in life that you would be able to't let folks offer you names and put tags on you."

    Receiving lewd comments on towel photos

    Through the lockdown in 2020, Mandana grabbed headlines for her towel sequence. Speaking solely to ETimes TV, she mentioned, "The 'towel sequence' is sort of attention-grabbing. The thought got here to me once I acquired numerous messages from youngsters (ladies and boys) saying that they salute my braveness, confidence, and boldness by posting the photographs and speaking about issues which can be taking place. The mirror-selfie sequence and the towel-series began from there. I realised that there are lots of people that look as much as me." Nonetheless, it is not come with out hate. And addressing the lewd feedback she acquired, Mandana mentioned, "In the event you see the feedback, there are lots of people who're preventing for me. However there are others who're judging me as a result of I am Iranian, I am Muslim. They choose me due to my career, and you may't actually do something about it. I've understood in life that you would be able to't let folks offer you names and put tags on you."

    Learn moreRead much less
  • Mandana picked up fights with Asma Falla whereby they moist one another's mattress and went after one another. It infuriated Nisha Rawal, who needed to face the brunt of their struggle. One other time, Mandana locked horns with Payal. Whereas she made enjoyable of Payal's relationship with Sangram, reminding her of the hashtag 'Save Sangram', Payal did not spare Mandana both and referred to her home violence case.

    Fights in Lock Upp

    Mandana picked up fights with Asma Falla whereby they moist one another's mattress and went after one another. It infuriated Nisha Rawal, who needed to face the brunt of their struggle. One other time, Mandana locked horns with Payal. Whereas she made enjoyable of Payal's relationship with Sangram, reminding her of the hashtag 'Save Sangram', Payal did not spare Mandana both and referred to her home violence case.

    Learn moreRead much less
  • In one of many latest episodes of the present, Mandana accused Ali Service provider of masturbating within the lavatory. She hesitated to inform the incident initially however when Kangana insisted, she mentioned, "So, the opposite day, I went to the washroom first. After me Saisha needed to go to the washroom. She was actually upset the entire day. After me, when she went to the washroom, there was just one one that used the lavatory… It was Ali. And somebody mas******ed. And it was… there." To this Kangana replied, "If you all share a home collectively, there is just one rest room. I'm no insaaf ka tarazu. For me, in case you encounter any physique fluid, be it saliva, spit, nasal, or sexual genitals, aap uss insaan ko request karo to scrub it. Even whether it is sh*t stain. You're saying he has traumatized you. Your psychological stability is shaken. That is your judgement. Isme kitni sachhai hai, we've to provide the good thing about doubt to Ali. There are such a lot of contestants utilizing the lavatory and you're solely focusing on him, I can even say that is sort of harassment. Additionally, no matter mentioned and executed, mas******ion is one thing folks brazenly focus on."

    Accusing Ali Merchant of masturbating in bathroom

    In one of many latest episodes of the present, Mandana accused Ali Service provider of masturbating within the lavatory. She hesitated to inform the incident initially however when Kangana insisted, she mentioned, "So, the opposite day, I went to the washroom first. After me Saisha needed to go to the washroom. She was actually upset the entire day. After me, when she went to the washroom, there was just one one that used the lavatory… It was Ali. And somebody mas******ed. And it was… there." To this Kangana replied, "If you all share a home collectively, there is just one rest room. I'm no insaaf ka tarazu. For me, in case you encounter any physique fluid, be it saliva, spit, nasal, or sexual genitals, aap uss insaan ko request karo to scrub it. Even whether it is sh*t stain. You're saying he has traumatized you. Your psychological stability is shaken. That is your judgement. Isme kitni sachhai hai, we've to provide the good thing about doubt to Ali. There are such a lot of contestants utilizing the lavatory and you're solely focusing on him, I can even say that is sort of harassment. Additionally, no matter mentioned and executed, mas******ion is one thing folks brazenly focus on."

    Learn moreRead much less

Share this on: FbTwitterPintrest

Azma questioned Mandana in regards to the response of her ex-husband's household to the information of them parting methods. Mandana mentioned that when she was taking pictures, her then boyfriend's mom would ship her doughnuts, flowers and would go for espresso, purchasing. spa and events collectively and confirmed that she was fairly open minded. "Later, she began telling me 'You'll be able to't discuss to that woman, she's a wh**e as a result of she is single' and now you're getting married. Why are you speaking to those folks? If I went wherever alone, she made positive that she referred to as everybody and checked if I used to be there. They modified and instantly they had been like, 'salwar kameez pehno, mandir ke saamne baitho'."

Mandana mentioned over a time frame, she realised that it does not matter who the household is or who the chums are or what the state of affairs is, in case your accomplice does not assist you then no person will. Ali Service provider, who's Sara Khan's ex husband, was seated beside Mandana and agreed to this assertion made by her.

To know extra from the Lock Upp jail, hold studying this house.

betting sites online betting sites cricket betting sites best betting sites betting websites list of online bookmakers online betting sites online cricket betting sites ipl betting sites bestbetting top sportsbooks online cricket betting sites best sportsbooks top betting sites best prediction site best betting bookies the top bookies top bookies online bookmakers sports betting sites gambling sites bet exchange sites best cricket prediction site bestbetting cricket best cricket betting sites top 10 betting sites list of online sportsbooks best online betting sites best football prediction site online betting website football betting sites new betting sites best football prediction site in the world full list of online bookmakers bestbetting tips the top bookies cricket prediction 100 bonus betting sites free bonus betting sites bet companies list of betting sites best betting sites in the world best betting websites free betting sites best sports betting sites online ipl betting sites bestfootball prediction instant withdrawal betting sites fast withdrawal betting sites all betting sites best football betting sites best ipl betting site top betting sites in world betting sites with sign up bonus betting sites with bonus bookmakers sites betting sites minimum deposit best site for match prediction 100 rs deposit betting sites cricket betting exchange sites sports betting sites online legal betting sites best bookmakers in the world top online betting sites best online bookies british racecourses best tennis prediction site international betting sites best betting prediction sites best online sportsbook best gambling sites world best cricket prediction site free sign up bonus betting sites best odds betting sites trusted betting sites odds bestbetting best online bookmakers betting sites with welcome bonus online betting offers best online betting best bookmaker betting sites with free bets sports betting websites dota 2 betting site best free bet offers best football prediction site free us bet sites best site for basketball prediction top cricket betting sites best odds site top cricket tips sites in world genuine betting sites cricket betting sites list no deposit bonus betting sites bet sites with welcome bonus best bonus betting sites safe betting sites legal online gambling sites top gambling sites best prediction site in the world best cricket prediction website in world online ipl betting websites best online cricket betting sites best prediction site cricket top online bookies high odds betting sites best betting site offers top 5 betting sites new betting websites top 10 betting sites in the world new online betting sites football prediction website best betting tips site bet365 top sportsbooks new sports betting sites best bookies betting tips sites bookmaker websites best cricket betting website minimum deposit 100 betting sites best site for cricket betting best cricket betting prediction sites cricket best prediction site best site for ipl betting inr betting sites online betting bookies online tennis betting sites cricket betting sites in indian rupees no 1 betting site in the world best withdrawal betting site https://freecoursesite.info/lock-upp-mandana-karimi-claims-that-her-ex-husband-gaurav-gupta-slept-with-different-ladies-says-in-these-4-years-of-separation-he-slept-with-whoever-i-knew/?feed_id=22802&_unique_id=624c0e05b79ca